Identity of the controller
A toute personne qui s’inscrit à la communauté Webschool (la « Communauté ») accessible à l’adresse suivante https://webschool.co.il
To any person (hereinafter a "student") who follows the courses offered by the Webschool. To be able to access the platform on which the Training is available (hereinafter the "Platform"), each student must first become a member of the Community by registering.
The Community and the Platform will hereinafter collectively be referred to as the "Site".
Community users and students will be collectively referred to as "Users".
Personal data that can be collected on the Site
Webschool collects and processes the data you provide to you in order to access the Site, as part of the Training and as part of your participation in the Community, including the following data (some of this information is required to proceed to your registration):
- Your identity: first name, surname, civility, nationality, sex, language, date of birth;
- Your details: first name, last name, email address, postal address, telephone number;
- Your date of Aliyah
- Your identifiers: email address, password;
- Your photograph used for your "profile" in the Community;
- Your login credentials
- Your IP address
- Any data relating to the monitoring of the Training (sessions performed, dates of connection, frequency of connection, scores obtained, content provided by the Learner, etc.);
- Any data that the User publishes in the Community that identifies him directly or indirectly as well as any technical identifier assigned to this content, the dates and times of each contribution and the nature of the operation performed.
For bank details, please refer to the last paragraph hereof.
This data is collected by Webschool as part of the following operations:
- When creating your account in the Community;
- When you register for a Training or when you register;
- When monitoring a training module;
- During your participation in the Community.
The mandatory nature of the information that the User must provide on the Site is indicated at the time of collection and on the corresponding forms with the help of an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the site (see the paragraph on cookies).
By using the Site as part of the follow-up of a Training you agree that we may use your personal data to:
- Provide you with Training, monitor your activity on the Platform, evaluate your responses and performance for the issuance of a certification;
- Give your employer, where applicable, access to monitoring reports (number of connections to the Platform, progress of the Training) and the results of your Training (success rate at the multiple choice questions, results obtained at each validation step, etc.).
By participating in the Community, you agree that we may use your personal data to:
- provide you with access to the content of the Community;
More generally, by registering on the site, you agree that we may use your personal data to:
- You communicate information : Webschool will be able to send you e-mails on the e-mail address you have entered by creating your personal space to send you information about the services of Leadlike / Webschool or administrative order. You may also receive commercial information about our partners, provided that you have previously consented to receive it.
- Satisfy your requests : Webschool may use the data collected to respond to your requests regarding the operation of the Site, Training, Webschool services etc.
- Perform statistical analyzes and develop the Website: Webschool may perform statistical analysis on the use and use of the Site to enable it to customize and improve its services and content according to your needs and desires.
Webschool may use the data collected for other purposes, subject to your consent, which you will be informed of at the time of data collection.
Keeping your data
The data collected by Webschool is stored on the servers of a provider, the company OVH. In this context, the data can be transferred, stored and processed in France or in any other country where this provider is located. This service provider adhered to the principles of the Safe Harbor with regard to the data it processes from the European Union. Webschool implements, through this provider, state-of-the-art measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data you have provided. Communication of your data Webschool undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the Site and to share them in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and data. freedoms, as amended in 2004.
Webschool may provide access to your personal data to providers to perform services relating to the Site, including maintenance, analysis, marketing, communication, data processing, distribution of emails etc. These service providers will only have access to your data to perform these services and will be subject to the same security and confidentiality obligations as Webschool, which will remain responsible for your treatment.
Webschool will be able to share your data to prevent, detect, investigate and take action against any potentially prohibited and illegal activities, any situation threatening the security or any other right and interest of users or any individual, any violation of its general terms and conditions. use, if permitted or required by law and if Webschool believes in good faith that it is necessary to share them. Webschool may also transmit your personal data to respond to legal proceedings of any kind, to court orders, to any legal procedures or enforcement actions requested by the competent authorities.
Webschool may share your data for other purposes only with your express and prior consent.
Traffic data and cookies
Traffic data is generated when you are connected to the Internet and the Site. These data are collected by Webschool for statistical purposes to perform site traffic analysis and improve the Site to make it more efficient and more adapted to your needs and your tastes.
Webschool is required, in particular, to collect the following data:
- Access Providers;
- IP adress ;
- Version and type of browser used by the user of the Site;
- Duration of the connection on the Site;
- Internet pages viewed on the Site;
- The links on which you click on the Site;
- Your geolocation.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small files that are deposited on your computer when you browse a website and that can be read during your visits to this same website. A cookie is not used to collect personal data without your knowledge but to record information about your browsing, which can be directly read by Webschool during your visits and subsequent requests on the Site (such as for example pages you have viewed, or the date and time of viewing these pages, or your account credentials and session settings).
Webschool stores cookies on your hard disk containing for example information relating to your browsing on the Site and to your preferences and whose purpose is to allow or facilitate communication, to enable the provision of the service requested by Users, to recognize the Users during a future visit, personalize the site for the Users and allow WEBSCHOOL, internally, to carry out analyzes of frequentation of the information pages of the Site to improve the content.
In order to navigate the Site and use the services of Webschool, you must accept the installation of cookies on your computer. If you are opposed to the recording of cookies on your computer, you can configure your browser so that it refuses certain cookies or prohibits any deposit of cookies. However, if you choose to decline all cookies, your navigation on the Site will be reduced and access to certain features of the Webschool services limited.
Here are some examples to set up your browsers:
For Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9):
2. Internet Options
4. Set according to your choice
2. Show advanced settings
4. Set according to your choice
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. "Tool" menu
3. "Privacy" tab
4. Set according to your choice
3. Set according to your choice
Your express and prior consent will be required for the implementation of any other cookies than those described in this section. To avoid any inconvenience caused by these systematic requests for authorization, and enjoy uninterrupted browsing, Webschool will be able to remember your refusal or acceptance of certain cookies.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as modified in 2004, you have a right of access, rectification, opposition and suppression data about you that you can practice with Webschool by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the regulations in force, your application must be signed, accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card and specify the address to which you must receive the answer.
Banking data and order analysis system (fraud detection)
The banking information related to your order is the subject of an automated data processing whose responsible is the company RIVHIT. This automated data processing is intended to enable the authentication of persons making a payment and to fight against credit card fraud.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 you have, at any time, a right of access, rectification, and opposition by writing, by mail and by justifying your identity with these two entities.